Our process and products to develop villages on rural land has been tested and proven successful in BC with great revenue generation to virtually eliminate your costs of living. These projects include the following services;
- Matchmaking with 3+ couples/families or individuals to purchase property with co-ownership agreement legally designed to allow anyone to get out or into the partnership easily. Read more from our partners at CoHo BC.
- Business plan for regenerative village (great profit to employ a team) that can accommodate both long and short term rentals with a variety of health, wellness, activities and food programs.
- All the infrastructure you need for turn-key living including food, energy, waste, transportation and real affordable housing priced as low as $10K.
Current project opportunities
1. Kaslo BC 28 acres – Realtor link with details
- Solid home with many rooms and massive deck
- Serene glacier fed creek running the length of the property with opportunity to build micro homes on the waterfront
- Current owners are neighbours willing to invest in affordable housing and regenerative village. Skills, equipment and capacity to build with local wood and growing food for resiliency.
- 30 min scenic highway drive to Kaslo BC surrounded with outdoor activities including ski touring, mountain biking, hiking, lake activities – situated between Kootenay and Duncan lakes.
- 5 mins to grocery store, farmers market and large scale farming
2. Rossland BC 69 acres – Realtor link with details
- Solid home with well kept outbuildings and landscaping
- 2 different zoned parcels for a max 4 legal homes with foundations and option for dozens of other micro homes without foundations.
- Running creek, agricultural land and connection to regional trail system
- 10 mins to Rossland BC in quiet rural area with no immediate neighbours
- 2 hours to Spokane Washington and US business